Marketing for a New Generation
As technology evolves, so has the market for advertising. Video marketing has changed the way we reach our customers. It is another tool to reach customers of all demographics and can be the visual aid you need to get through to them. We specialize in the business / customer relation aspect through many years of customer service and industrial based media. Here are some interesting facts about Video marketing:
- YouTube is the number TWO search engine in the world.
- Videos increase people’s understanding of your product or service by 74%
- 26% of Internet users look for more information after viewing a video ad. If it’s a well-targeted ad that lasts in the consumer’s mind, it’ll generate more views.
- 80% of Internet users remember the video ads they watch online. This statistic really stands out to me because the web has become a chaotic, clustered place, and as a result, getting customers to remember your brand has become a daunting challenge.
- 80% of your online visitors will watch a video, while only 20% will actually read content in its entirety. Even highly involved customers won’t take the time to finish reading your content. When customers aren't personally invested in your product or service yet, video is a good way to still get their attention.
- Blog posts incorporating video attract three times as many inbound links as blog posts without video—in case you needed another reason to try incorporating video into your normal posting schedule.
- 45% of viewers will stop watching a video after 1 minute and 60% by 2 minutes. You don’t have a lot of time to make your point, so plan each second carefully. Every moment in your video should have a purpose.
- Videos 15 seconds or shorter are shared 37% more often than those that last between 30 seconds to a minute. Truly—the shorter the better. Respect your customers’ time and be as concise as possible.
- 75% of users visit the marketer’s website after viewing a video. It’s always challenging trying to find new ways to interest customers. Videos can pull customers into your website.
- Mobile users will watch a video anywhere from 2.4 to 5 minutes. While I just used the last two points to touch on the importance of keeping video lengths manageable, there is a place for longer videos, and it turns out, mobile users are more than willing to consume longer videos.
- Two-thirds of the world’s mobile data traffic will be video by 2016. That’s less than two years away, and two-thirds is a large chunk of data. You need to have a mobile video presence by that time.
- An introductory company email that includes a video receives an increase in click-through rate by 96%. That first contact with customers after they sign up for your email list is so important. You don’t want to waste it.
- 75% of executives told Forbes they watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week. Talk about a great tool for B2B businesses. Video is an effective way to share valuable information and insight with other professionals.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video. Not only do videos attract more click-throughs, they also do a pretty good job of keeping customers interested in your offerings.
- Comedy is the most popular form of online video content among all viewers (39%). No secret here—people love to laugh. They love to be entertained, and if you can entertain them, you’ll build brand loyalty. People protect what they like.
- 76% of marketers plan to increase their use of video marketing, making it the top area marketers will invest in for 2014. Now is the time to get your team together to start developing a video marketing strategy. The longer you wait, the less of an impact your strategy will have.
(Sourced from http://www.business2community.com/content-marketing/16-facts-video-marketing-will-keep-night-0844491#!D0rfi )
Allow the customer to understand who you are! We tailor every product to your business/product. Customer's make decisions based on feel, let them get to know the real you!
Many businesses try to do this and many fail. You have to shock, awe and inspire with every video. Let us design something best suited to your business that people will enjoy for years to come!
Great for restaurants, specific item sales and beverages. They can't taste, feel, or touch through the computer but they can establish the mood of how they product might taste or feel etc.
Public Service announcement
Translate to your customers the importance of your issue. Visual aids stimulate the mind and allow the audience to identify visually with what you are saying.